Stay & Train
Have your dog stay with us and we’ll give you a happy well mannered dog. Each dog and owner is unique, so we personalize our package to fit your needs.
Our dog Stay & Train Program includes 4 days and nights of training living in a home environment with a stable pack of our personal dogs, where we teach your dog positive life skills 1 on 1 in a safe, effective and compassionate environment as well as any specific behaviour issues that you may be experiencing.
Your dog will learn how to be well mannered and walk on a loose leash, create social skills with our pack, have scheduled feedings, attend our pack walks and/or day adventures and much more!
On day 5 when you pick up your dog, you receive go home training (about 1-2 hours long) to teach you everything your dog has learned during his stay with us.
6 months access to support & refresher training which include:
– Unlimited follow up sessions at our location ($ if at the your home)
– Access to our Private Training Forum Group on Facebook and Prairieburn Online Course for 6 months
– Monthly paid membership after 6 months
– Free monthly pack walks for 6 months.
– Continued free pack walks with monthly paid membership after 6 months
Also included in this program!
– Training handouts outlining step by step what you’ve learned
-Training Tools – $150 value
– Lifetime access to our VIP services exclusive to our Prairieburn K9 Academy clients which includes:
– Day Adventures (daycare)
– Grooming and more!
Stay & Train is available Monday (drop off) – Friday (go home) at our Macdonald, Manitoba location with Debbi McArthur
Showing all 4 results