What Your Dog Wants Your To Know
Event Date: February 5, 2019
Event Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm Central Standard Time
This 2 hour classroom seminar is ideal for dog owners, vet techs, rescues, fosters, pet businesses and anyone interested in knowing more about their dog and what makes them tick.
This one of a kind seminar is great for people who are unable or uninterested in committing to a full workshop and just want to learn in a quiet classroom setting.
*Not Dogs Please* – We will have demo dogs on site.
This seminar covers everything from:
– How dogs communicate and ways to mimic that natural communication
– Why reactivity happens and how we impact the behaviour
– The 4 ways dogs react to situations
– What energy is and how it impact our dog
– What are patterns in dogs behaviour and how to move from negative to positive patterns
– What is positioning from your dog’s perspective and why it matters
– Training tools and training ideology – we’ll help you navigate through the noise and overwhelming information out there.
– Socialization – what healthy socialization is and how improper and/or over socialization can negatively impact your dog.
– And much, much more!
Cost of the seminar is $50 plus GST. We accept E-transfer, Visa and Mastercard as forms of payment.