Effective & Compassionate Dog Training
Our proactive training approach teaches you how to bring out your dogs natural K9 potential by building a relationship of trust and respect. Our easy 3 step approach can be incorporated into your everyday routine and busy lives. No more having to set aside time for special training sessions!
We believe that every dog and owner are unique and that you have a right as the dog owner to choose when it comes to dog training, techniques and tools. We have experience in many different training tools and during our training, you will have the opportunity to try different training tools to see what you like and decide which tool you feel works best for you and your dog.
After training with us you become part of the Prairieburn family where we provide a Lifetime of Training Support and provide help every step of the way through your journey with your dog.
- Private Prairieburn K9 Academy Training Forum group on Facebook
- Over 400 step by step training videos for continued education. You will be able to watch start to finish rehabilitation of many of the dogs we’ve worked with from “happy go luckies” to serious reactivity cases.
- Live chats where you can ask questions and get instant 1 on 1 training with Debbi and her team in a safe supportive environment.
- Have the opportunity to network amongst like minded supportive dog owners and trainers from all over Canada.
- Have access to training handouts and presentations.
- Be the first to hear about our upcoming events.
- VIP Programs Exclusively for Prairieburn Clients
- Day Adventures – Pack walks, refresher training during the day while you are at work
- Boarding – Fine Tune/Refresher Training while your dog boards with us including our Day Adventures
- Attend our Foundations Workshops as many times as you’d like for 1/2 Price
- Free Pack Walks – on and off leash pack walks with like minded owners and dogs in a safe, calm environment
We Can Help With…
Does your dog pull you down the street or lung at other dogs and people? We can teach you how to walk your dog calmly on a loose leash. Check out our workshops and other training programs for more details.
Does your dog misbehave when off leash around other dogs, at daycare or at the dog park. Join our workshops, training programs and day adventure days to help your dog learn proper social skills in a supervised, structured environment.
Aggression & Reactivity
We specialize in aggressive and reactive dogs. Whether is dog on dog, dog on human or both we are here to help. Check out our board and train rehabilitation programs to have the dog you always dreamed of.
Let us help you recognize and address the first signs of behaviour issues and the importance of socialization. Check out our workshops and training programs to help you have a respectful calm puppy.
Fear & Anxiety
Are you afraid to leave your dog at alone in fear of the destruction that will be there when you get home or the complaints from the neighbours? We can help! Check out our training programs to help bring peace and calmness back into your home.
Do you wish you could walk your dog off leash where they come back to you when called 100% of the time. Check out our training programs to have off leash reliability with your dog.
Do you have to put your dog away when company comes over because they jump all over everyone and everything? Dogs are social animals and want to be with the family. We can help by teaching your dog how to be respectful in your home. Check out our workshops and training programs to learn how we can stop this behaviour.
Are you getting noise complaints because your dog won’t stop barking? We can help. Check out our training workshops and programs to learn how we can bring peace and quiet back into your home.